As the world begins to adapt to the "new" normal please see this infographic about the measures in place to keep you, me and all other clients as safe as possible.
During this time the most important aspect of seeing each client is to make sure your visit to the clinic is a safe one.
It's great to be back doing what I love but the priority is always the health of each individual.
Here are the changes you'd expect to see at this time;
- Prior to attending their appointments, each client will be required to go through virtual triage and screening of Covid-19 symptoms
- Requested to sign documented consent of attendance in accordance with PPE policy and infection control.
Social Distancing Measures
- All clients visiting the clinic will be booked in with a minimum of a 30-minute space in between. This is to provide me with enough time to thoroughly clean the clinic room and to avoid cross over between each person.
- All clients will be asked to adhere to their exact appointment time. If you do arrive early please remain in your car until your appointment time. The waiting areas will be temporarily out of use.
- A one-way system will be in use to avoid any passing in doorways or corridors.
- The number of clients seen per day will be at a reduced rate.
PPE and Cleanliness
- My level of PPE will include; Face shield, disposable face mask, disposable medical apron and disposable examination gloves.
- Additional hand sanitiser is available and we politely ask you use this prior to entering the clinic rooms.
- Temporarily, payment will be pre-payed or electronic with NO cash accepted.
- Thoroughly cleaned rooms, door handles, treatment beds, tables and equipment before and after each client as well as at the start and end of each working day.
- In accordance with BASRaT and government guidelines, PPE only applies to those with a possible or confirmed case. As these patients will not be seen face-to-face, this guidance is not applicable. Although PPE is not a necessity for visiting clients it is desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Subject to the Covid-19 triage, if any questions are failed or there is a possibility that transmission could occur you'll kindly be asked to re-arranged your appointment to a later date for the safety of others.
Thank you for reading and I'll look forward to seeing you soon.
If you require any further information please don't hesitate to ask.
All the best,
Enquire About Appointments or Ask Us A Question